Monday, October 20, 2014

72 Media Fast

I fasted from friday the Friday the 17th to Sunday the 20th. On Friday I was really busy. I had work at 7am, then I had to return some film equipment and apply for senior seminar before I went to editing class. After all that I finally had time to eat and it was 3:30. Then I took a nap and went to Hampsted for my Sister’s birthday. So I didn’t really even have the opportunity to use social media.
I spent the next two days in Hampsted with my mom, dad, sister and her boyfriend. We have a very small house there and there’s no internet or cell phone signal. So again, I couldn’t really use social media if I wanted to.
When I got back from Hampsted on Sunday I worked on an essay I have for doc class. I didn’t do any research but made an outline for later. I tore my friend away from doing her homework and we took a walk. After spending so much time with people I spent most of the rest of my night in my room. I worked on some Dungeons and Dragons stuff that I haven’t worked on in a long time, went to bed early for work the next day.

So mostly I was super busy and didn’t have time for social media but that was nice regardless. Usually when I scroll through facebook it’s when I’m bored and have nothing to do. It felt good to go three days knowing I didn’t waste any of my time. I also didn’t have any time to play video games which are fun but also feel like a waste of time a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment